Efficient Probate And Estate Administration Services
If you have recently lost a loved one, consult with an experienced probate lawyer as soon as possible. The probate process can be complex and time consuming, and probate personal representatives and trustees have a tremendous fiduciary responsibility to handle the estate’s affairs properly.
With more than 25 years of legal experience, West Palm Beach probate attorney Warren B. Brams helps Florida clients through the process of probating estates.
We represent clients through all phases of probate administration, including:
- Settling the estate’s debts
- Determining beneficiaries
- Distributing assets to beneficiaries
Authority to handle legal, financial and medical decisions for another may require a guardianship. We assist worldwide clients in helping them obtain such authority and exercise it pursuant to the law. We can help you in the following areas:
- Establish and assist in the administration of guardianships for minors
- Establish and assist in the administration of guardianships for adults
- Restore capacity and terminate guardianships