Protecting Your Family's Future
Family dynamics can change rapidly. When they do, it is important to make sure you remain prepared for the future transfer of your wealth. It is important to work with an experienced probate and estate planning lawyer who will understand your objectives and help keep your family secure.
At the Law Office of Warren B. Brams, P.A., we work with families. Attorney Warren Brams began practicing law in 1987, and since opening this firm in 1992 we have been helping West Palm Beach clients in a range of legal matters that include:
- Probate and estate administration: We handle a range of probate and estate administration matters, including small estates.
- Guardianships: We provide legal representation regarding guardianships of minors, guardianships of adults and guardianship disputes.
- Estate planning: The best way to handle probate is to avoid probate by drafting a sound, comprehensive estate plan. We can help you with wills, a variety of trusts, living wills, powers of attorney and other essential documents.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements: Establishing a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement can help you avoid disputes over inheritance or division of assets in a divorce.
- Special needs planning: We help families for the financial futures of family members with special needs, developmental disabilities or complications from serious injuries.
Working With Plaintiffs' Lawyers And Representing Out-Of-State Clients
In many ways, attorney Brams is a "lawyers' lawyer." A substantial portion of our work involves helping personal injury and wrongful death lawyers handle their clients' legal matters in probate. We also work with clients who are out of state with probate and estate planning matters pending in Florida. In many cases, we can handle our out-of-state clients' legal matters without them even having to set foot in Florida.
Attentive, Responsive Client Services Throughout Florida. Call to Schedule a Consultation. 561-328-0733.
One of the most pressing concerns for many people seeking estate planning and probate representation is the question of responsiveness. Will my attorney return my calls, keep me informed on all of the important aspects of my case and truly take the time to invest in my long-term goals?
At the Law Office of Warren B. Brams, P.A., we provide personalized, attentive legal service to all of our clients. In addition to our experience and legal knowledge, our law firm brings a genuine compassion and concern for each of our client's cases.
Contact A South Florida Wills And Trusts Attorney ∙ Free 30-Minute Consultations In Many Cases
In most cases, we provide our clients with a free 30-minute consultation to discuss their legal options and help them decide whether to work with our law firm. We invite you to call 561-328-0733 or contact us online to learn more.