Protecting Your Family's Future

Skilled Resolutions On Guardianship Of Minors

A guardianship is a legal proceeding in which the court appoints an agent (the guardian) and gives that person authority to make decisions on behalf of another person (the ward). Minor guardianships are generally established to provide care for minor children in the event that the parents are no longer able to provide this care themselves. Guardianships can be complex. It is important to obtain counsel from an experienced guardianship lawyer to help you through the process.

With more than 25 years of legal experience on his side, attorney Warren B. Brams provides legal assistance to Florida clients in a range of matters, including minor guardianships. At the Law Office of Warren B. Brams, P.A., in West Palm Beach, we take a personalized, detail-oriented approach to make sure your objectives are met and that your guardianship works in concert with the rest of your estate plan.

Helping You Through The Guardianship Process

Our experienced guardianship attorney, Warren B. Brams, can help you through the process of guardianships for your children, grandchildren or others, to protect their property and well-being if the parents are no longer able to care for them or a guardianship is required by state law to protect a minor’s assets.

Many guardianships for minors can be handled on a flat fee basis. Fee quotes are available upon on request.

Helping Guardians Of Minors

We also provide legal assistance and counsel to guardians. Guardianships involve a delicate balance between authority to make decisions for the ward and respecting the ward’s autonomy. It is important to have the authority to make the decisions you need to as a guardian without overstepping your legal bounds. We can provide you with sound legal counsel to help you through the various changes and challenges you will face as a guardian.

Get The Legal Help You Need

We offer a free 30-minute consultation for most legal matters. To discuss your case with an experienced lawyer, call 561-328-0733 or contact us online.